Installing TeleTracker Online
After you become a TeleTracker customer, your salesperson will provide you with all the necessary information to download and install TeleTracker.
TeleTracker Online is a web-based application. Therefore, the speed of your Internet connection will directly affect the time required for the installation of the program.
When choosing to install the program immediately by selecting “Open”:
1) Welcome Screen: After reading the Welcome screen and closing all open programs, click the <Next> button.
2) Get Registration Information: When installing TeleTracker Online for the first time, you must enter your full name and company name in this screen. If you have previously installed the software, the system will remember this information. Once these fields are completed, click the <Next> button.
3) Choose Destination Location: TeleTracker will automatically default to the following path: C:\\Program Files\TeleTracker Online. We recommend that you accept this default. However, you may choose a different path by simply clicking the <Browse> button. Once your file location has been identified, click the <Next> button.
4) Select Program Manager Group: This screen is used to identify the name used from your Windows Start Menu for the TeleTracker Online program icon. The field will automatically default to: TeleTracker Online, and we recommend that you accept this default. However, you may choose a different name by simply editing this field. Once your icon name has been chosen, click the <Next> button.
5) Start Installation: This is the final screen to appear before the actual installation process begins. To begin the installation process, click the <Next> button.
6) Installation Complete: Once the initial installation process is complete, click the <Finish> button.
7) Install: Depending on various factors, this screen may or may not appear. If this screen does not appear, please proceed to Step 8. If this screen does appear, in order for the installation to be completed, you must restart your computer. To restart your computer now, click the <OK> button. To restart your computer later, click the <Cancel> button.
8) You may now open TeleTracker Online either by double-clicking on the desktop icon, or from the Windows Start menu as follows: Start, Program, TeleTracker Online (or your chosen name during installation).
When choosing to install the program after the file has been saved by selecting “Save”:
1) Double-click on the file name you originally saved.
2) Complete steps 1-8 above.