To access the Master Files Reports, click on the Reports icon on the main TeleTracker Online Toolbar. In the TeleTracker Report Sub System, click the <+> sign next to the Audits folder and select the desired Report.
Cash Drawer Activity
The Cash Drawer Activity Report is used to view a combination of Cash Drawer Reconciliations and Cash Drawer Withdrawals over a date range.
The Cash Drawer Reconciliation is specific to individual cash drawers as defined in the Workstation Settings. Select the appropriate station number for which you want to reconcile.
Most customers set their workstation settings to 1 for all computers. This method treats all cash drawers as the same.
Cash Drawer Reconciliation
Cash Drawer Reconciliation: The Cash Drawer Reconciliation Report is used to reconcile specific cash drawers and report any discrepancies.
(1) The Cash Drawer Reconciliation is specific to individual cash drawers as defined in the Workstation Settings. Select the appropriate station number for which you want to reconcile.
(2) Enter the beginning register total for which the cash drawer started the day with. Even if the cash drawer is reconciled multiple times during the day, the same beginning register total for that day will be input.
(3) TeleTracker Online will default to the current date in the [Start/End Dates] fields. To reconcile a cash drawer from a previous date, select the appropriate [Start/End Dates].
(4) Input each field with the appropriate Coins, Bills and Credit amounts.
(5) Click the [View Report] button. TeleTracker Online will analyze the transaction history of that day, up to the time of viewing the report, and report any discrepancies.
Time Clock: The Time Clock Report shows the hours a User worked.
Provider Reconciliation: The Provider Reconciliation Report works directly with the Auto and Manual Provider Reconciliations. Visit the Provider Reconciliation help file for instructions on how to reconcile a transaction.
Once a transaction has been reconciled, the Provider Reconciliation will identify the transaction and report it to the user, based upon the user-defined grouping and filtering parameters chosen.
Credit Card Batch
Credit Card Batch: The Credit Card Batch Report will show transactions that are waiting to be 'batched' out to the processing company. When a credit is swiped and an approval code is obtained, the credit card transaction is placed onto the credit card batch. The credit card batch must be 'batched' out to the processing company in order to finalize the credit card transactions. Visit the Settle Credit Card Batch help file for more information on settling your credit card batch.
Invoice Adjustments: The Invoice Adjustments Report will show detailed information of invoice adjustments including user, date/time, reason and adjustment amount according to the user-defined sorting and filtering parameters chosen.
Store Transfer Audit
Store Transfer Audit: The Store Transfer Audit Report will give detailed information on store transfer IN's and OUT's including transfer dates, products, serial numbers, quantity sent and quantity received, based upon the user-defined sorting and filtering parameters chosen.
Products Sold Below Price
Products Sold Below Price: The Products Sold Below Price Report will give you detailed information on products sold below the retail price, based upon the user-defined sorting and filtering parameters chosen.
Master Files -- Bar Codes -- Labels -- Security -- Financial
Inventory -- Inventory Journal -- Commissions -- Audits -- Charts